Cupping therapy consists of sucking the skin vacuum with half balls of glass. This technique is mainly used to relieve neck, shoulder and back pain, as well as general muscle pain. Cupping therapy is also an effective treatment of influenza, bronchitis and shortness of breath.
The body is first massaged with massage oil, and then the cups are applied.
The cups – which are hollow glass balls – are placed on various areas of the body: on meridians and/or painful areas. The cups are moved onto the strategic areas, which creates a thorough, powerful effect. Cupping therapy is used as a supplementary technique for tui na and acupuncture.
- • Energy and blood is transported to an area where the disrupted energy can leave the body through the pores.
- • Toxins and muscle cramps are pulled from deeper body tissue to the skin.
- • Energy channels and acupuncture points are treated, which alleviates pain and solves or relieves many types of illnesses.
- • It focuses on the movement of energy, blood and bodily substances.
- • For RSI, asthma, gastrointestinal complaints, weak digestive system.
- • For cellulite and weigh-loss treatment, because the cups facilitate the removal of fluids and fat from the cells.
- • Tumours
- • Tuberculosis
- • Pregnancy